This Policy is updated from time to time, so please do review this Policy regularly.
The information we collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits (such as pages viewed, location data and other communication data)
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for an account or make a purchase
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Use of your information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide you with details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Storing your personal data
Any data that we collect will be stored safely and securely.
Disclosing your information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud
Access to information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.